Occupation Visa Options for PT Assistants


Physical therapist assistants are currently in high demand in the U.S. Thus, a lot of medical staffing companies cater assistance to a physical therapist assistant who wants to immigrate to the United States for work.

The visa options available for medical and health workers planning to immigrate to the U.S. include H-1B Visa, which is available to many workers who are eligible to migrate to the country as skilled workers. Most people with physical therapist experience apply for this type of visa, including physical therapist aides or assistants.

Another option is the treaty visa. There are several treaty visas that allow nationals of certain countries to immigrate to the U.S. Canadians and Mexicans can apply for the TN visa, Australians can apply for the E-3 visa, Singaporeans and Chileans can apply for the H-1B1 visa, and other countries are eligible for the E-1 and E-2 visas.

So, if you want to migrate to the United States as a physical therapist assistant, consult our healthcare staffing in New York so that you may be guided. The laws involving immigration are complex and it takes professionals, specialists, and consultants to lay the process neatly out for you.

Call AMERISTAR STAFFING INC. today! Our staffing services in Richmond Hill, New York will help you will your staffing and immigration queries.

This entry was posted in PT Assistants and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

patient with his nurse